General Hockey Blogs

Team Blogs

Anaheim Ducks
• Battle of California
• Duck's Blog (OC Register)

Atlanta Thrashers
• Southeast Shootout
• Bird Watcher's Anonymous
• Blueland Blog

Boston Bruins
• Wicked Bruins Fan's Blog
• The Bruin's Blog
• Bruin's Blog (Boston Globe)

Buffalo Sabres
• Die By the Blade
• Bflo Blog

Calgary Flames
• Open Ice Hits
• The Battle of Alberta
• Flames Insider (Calgary Herald)

Carolina Hurricanes
• Canes Country
• Carolina on Ice
• Red and Black Hockey

Chicago Blackhawks
HELP WANTED

Colorado Avalanche
• All Things Avs (Denver Post)
• Jerseys and Hockey Love
• Avs Talk

Columbus Blue Jackets
• Bethany's Hockey Rants
• Light the Lamp
• The Neutral Zone Trap
• Puck Rakers

Dallas Stars
• Razor With An Edge
• Andrew's Dallas Stars Blog

Detroit Red Wings
• Abel to Yzerman
• On the Wings
• Winging it in Motown

Edmonton Oilers
• Battle of Alberta
• Lowetide
• Hot Oil

Florida Panthers
• On Frozen Blog (Miami Herald)
• Litter Box Cats
• Florida Panthers (Sun Sentinel)

Los Angeles Kings
• Life in Hockeywood
• Frozen Royalty
• Battle of California

Minnesota Wild
• Wild Puck Banter
• Deuce by Definition
• Hitting the Post

Montreal Canadiens
• Flying Frenchmen
• All Habs
• Habs Eyes on the Prize

Nashville Predators
• What the Puck
• The View From 111
• Preds on the Glass

New Jersey Devils
• Interchangeable Parts
• In Lou We Trust
• The Beast of the East

New York Islanders
• The View From Section 317
• The Battle of New York

New York Rangers
• The Battle of New York
• The Hockey Rodent
• Blueshirt Bulletin

Ottawa Senators
• Scarlett Ice
• SENShobo
• Battle of Ontario

Philadelphia Flyers
• Ronnybrook
• Flyer Flies

Phoenix Coyotes
• Hip Shot Blog
• Ice Chips (Arizona Republic)
• Five for Howling

Pittsburgh Pengiuns
• The Sidney Crosby Show
• Pensblog
• The Confluence

San Jose Sharks
• Battle of California
• Sharkspage
• Mike Chen's Hockey Blog

St. Louis Blues
• St. Louis Game Time
• The Hockey Chick

Tampa Bay Lightning
• Raw Charge
• Bolts Blog
• Lightning Strikes

Toronto Maple Leafs
• Pension Plan Puppets
• Battle of Ontario
• Raking Leafs

Vancouver Canucks
• Canuck's Corner
• Canucks & Beyond
• The Crazy Canucks

Washington Capitals
• Japer's Rink
• Puckhead's Thoughts
• On Frozen Blog

Blue Jackets Links

Dora explores Edmonton.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Dora the Explorer could re-book Game 6

There are a lot of things I could say about this. But I think the best way I can sum up how I feel about this is: wow. You have got to be kidding me. Can't the NHL playoffs catch a break? The first time this happened with the Senators and Sabres was funny, I'll give it that. But now a possible second schedule shift because of every child's favorite Spanish speaking cartoon girl?

This all hinges on if the final round makes it to a sixth game, of course. But let's just say for sake of argument that it will. In which case, I really hope they manage to get something worked out. The sixth game is slated for a Saturday, and NBC would probably have a fit if they need to give up a Saturday game.
2 Comments:
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    I hadn't heard that one, yet. I don't know how far in advance they schedule events like this, but I have to imagine that anyone would have a tough time believing that the Oilers would still be playing hockey on June 17th. That they very well could be is a testament to their heart and toughness. I've enjoyed watching them play throughout these playoffs.

    On an unrelated note, it's good to see another blogger focusing on the Blue Jackets. Perhaps we can spur some more net savvy CBJ fans to populate the blogosphere? Of course, the team could do a little to help and give us some more to write about as well.

    I'm looking forward to having another CBJ writer on the blog roll. Thanks for writing!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    Yeah, I can agree with that, how no one thought they'd still be around right now. But then again, it's surprising. I could see this happening in the U.S., but I just as much figured that schedule conflicts like this in Canada would lead to giving hockey the right of way over a kid's concert.

    I added you to my blog list, too. It's great to see that I'm not the only Jackets' blogger. I really thought no other ones were around here, or anywhere at all. I agree, it'd be great if the CBJ gave us some more news tidbits to work with. The Doug MacLean Show and Between The Pipes radio shows during the week can only give us so much information.

     
Post a Comment << Home

Jackets Media


"Rick" Roll
Created by Skraut

About Me


Name: Michael
Home: San Tan Valley, Arizona, United States
About Me: A mid-20s male who feels much too old even before he's 30. Has a degree in Sport Management and after branching out and trying a few other things in the job market, has finally decided to go back to his first love of hockey and hope he can break in with a team, big or small, somehow.
See my complete profile

Previous Post

Archives

Personal Links