General Hockey Blogs

Team Blogs

Anaheim Ducks
• Battle of California
• Duck's Blog (OC Register)

Atlanta Thrashers
• Southeast Shootout
• Bird Watcher's Anonymous
• Blueland Blog

Boston Bruins
• Wicked Bruins Fan's Blog
• The Bruin's Blog
• Bruin's Blog (Boston Globe)

Buffalo Sabres
• Die By the Blade
• Bflo Blog

Calgary Flames
• Open Ice Hits
• The Battle of Alberta
• Flames Insider (Calgary Herald)

Carolina Hurricanes
• Canes Country
• Carolina on Ice
• Red and Black Hockey

Chicago Blackhawks
HELP WANTED

Colorado Avalanche
• All Things Avs (Denver Post)
• Jerseys and Hockey Love
• Avs Talk

Columbus Blue Jackets
• Bethany's Hockey Rants
• Light the Lamp
• The Neutral Zone Trap
• Puck Rakers

Dallas Stars
• Razor With An Edge
• Andrew's Dallas Stars Blog

Detroit Red Wings
• Abel to Yzerman
• On the Wings
• Winging it in Motown

Edmonton Oilers
• Battle of Alberta
• Lowetide
• Hot Oil

Florida Panthers
• On Frozen Blog (Miami Herald)
• Litter Box Cats
• Florida Panthers (Sun Sentinel)

Los Angeles Kings
• Life in Hockeywood
• Frozen Royalty
• Battle of California

Minnesota Wild
• Wild Puck Banter
• Deuce by Definition
• Hitting the Post

Montreal Canadiens
• Flying Frenchmen
• All Habs
• Habs Eyes on the Prize

Nashville Predators
• What the Puck
• The View From 111
• Preds on the Glass

New Jersey Devils
• Interchangeable Parts
• In Lou We Trust
• The Beast of the East

New York Islanders
• The View From Section 317
• The Battle of New York

New York Rangers
• The Battle of New York
• The Hockey Rodent
• Blueshirt Bulletin

Ottawa Senators
• Scarlett Ice
• SENShobo
• Battle of Ontario

Philadelphia Flyers
• Ronnybrook
• Flyer Flies

Phoenix Coyotes
• Hip Shot Blog
• Ice Chips (Arizona Republic)
• Five for Howling

Pittsburgh Pengiuns
• The Sidney Crosby Show
• Pensblog
• The Confluence

San Jose Sharks
• Battle of California
• Sharkspage
• Mike Chen's Hockey Blog

St. Louis Blues
• St. Louis Game Time
• The Hockey Chick

Tampa Bay Lightning
• Raw Charge
• Bolts Blog
• Lightning Strikes

Toronto Maple Leafs
• Pension Plan Puppets
• Battle of Ontario
• Raking Leafs

Vancouver Canucks
• Canuck's Corner
• Canucks & Beyond
• The Crazy Canucks

Washington Capitals
• Japer's Rink
• Puckhead's Thoughts
• On Frozen Blog

Blue Jackets Links

Fedorov; Sergei "Maverick" Fedorov.

Thursday, July 27, 2006
"Hiiiiiighwaaaaay tooooo the Danger Zone!
Riiiiiiide iiiiintooooo the Danger Zone!"







Oh, Fedorov. What whacky antics will you get into next?


For the full story, Michael Arace has it covered over at
The Columbus Dispatch as always.
3 Comments:
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Ingmar "W" Bergman said…

    Hey. Nice to finally have a Blue Jackets blog. Good blog and looking forward to a great rivalry between the Blues and Blue Jackets this year. I've added you to my blogroll.

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,

    I think you've done a very nice job with your blog. I have had a chance to browse your site and I think many people would enjoy reading it. I would like to link to your site from my site.

    For the past few months I have been working on my site www.writeonsports.com. It is still in the process of being developed and will be finalized in the next month (or so). The premise of the site is to provide a centralized area where independent people, who like to write on sports or read about sports, are able to find articles/authors they enjoy. As part of my website, I am going to provide a "sportsblog library". This will provide readers a searchable data base to find the sports teams that they enjoy reading about. I would like your site to be part of the sportsblog library. If someone searches for the Blue Jackets they would be able to find a link to your blog.

    I am not looking for a straight listing of all the blogs that relate to each team; I am looking for a place where someone can go and find a well written blog that offers information to the knowledgeable reader. I think your site provides such a quality. As such, I would like to invite you to be listed in the sportsblog library.

    Anyway, I look forward to your response and I hope you will accept my invitation.

    Thanks,


    David Crowe
    dcrowe@writeonsports.com
    Write On Sports LLC
    www.writeonsports.com

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Michael,

    I'd be interested to hear your take on the previous comment. I got an invitation as well.

    Thanks,
    Drew
    aharris9@columbus.rr.com

     
Post a Comment << Home

Jackets Media


"Rick" Roll
Created by Skraut

About Me


Name: Michael
Home: San Tan Valley, Arizona, United States
About Me: A mid-20s male who feels much too old even before he's 30. Has a degree in Sport Management and after branching out and trying a few other things in the job market, has finally decided to go back to his first love of hockey and hope he can break in with a team, big or small, somehow.
See my complete profile

Previous Post

Archives

Personal Links